Voting is open for this years Chase Community Giving!
- Round 1: From April 21, 2011 to May 4, 2011, users can vote for any Charity that is part of the Chase Community Giving application on the Facebook platform. On or about May 5, 2011, the votes will be tallied and the 100 eligible Charities receiving the most votes will be considered the winners of Round 1 and will share in $ 2,500,000 in donations from Chase and move on to Round 2.
- The “Big Idea:”Once the top 100 Charities from Round 1 are announced, they will have the opportunity to submit their Big Idea in 1000 characters or less describing how the Charity would spend $500,000 if it won and will also have the option to submit a 30 second video and 5 photos with short captions. “Big Idea” content must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM ET May 15, 2011.
- Round 2: From May 19, 2011 to May 25, 2011, users can vote for any of the Round 2 Charities through the Chase Community Giving application on the Facebook platform. On or about May 26, 2011, the votes will be tallied and the 25 eligible Charities receiving the most votes will be considered the winners of Round 2 and will share in $2,500,000 in donations from Chase.
Participating and VotingNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR VOTE. During the voting period, Participants who allow "Access" and "Like" the Chase Community Giving application on the Facebook platform, may vote for Charities. Each Participant will be limited to one (1) vote per Charity in each Round. During Round 1, each Participant gets a total of ten (10) votes per valid user profile. During Round 2, each Participant gets five (5) votes per valid user profile.
DonationsProvided each winning Charity meets all the eligibility and other requirements of the Official Rules, Chase will make a total of $5,000,000 in donations as follows:
- Round 1: Chase will donate $25,000 to each of the 100 Charities receiving the most votes in Round 1.
- Round 2: Chase will donate to the 25 Charities receiving the most votes in Round 2 in the following amounts:
- $500,000 to the Charity receiving the most votes (rank 1);
- $400,000 to the runner-up Charity (rank 2);
- $300,000 to the next runner–up Charity (rank 3);
- $200,000 to the next two runner-up Charities (ranks 4-5);
- $100,000 to the next five runner-up Charities (ranks 6-10);
- $40,000 to the next five runner-up Charities (ranks 11-15); and
- $20,000 to the next ten runner-up Charities (ranks 16-25).