Nominate 1800CharityCars for the Jimmie Johnson Foundation Helmet of Hope
Nominate your favorite charity for a chance to be featured on Jimmie’s helmet and to receive $10,000 and a Blue Bunny ice cream party!
Nominations will be accepted until 5:00pm ET on Monday, May 7, 2012.
About the Blue Bunny Helmet of Hope Program
In its fifth year, the Helmet of Hope program gives fans and media members across the country the opportunity to nominate their favorite charity to be featured on five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson’s Sprint Cup helmet for the race at Infineon Raceway on June 24, 2012 in Sonoma, Calif. This year’s title sponsor for Helmet of Hope is Blue Bunny Ice Cream. In addition to being featured on the helmet, each charity selected also receives a grant of $10,000 and a Blue Bunny ice cream party. To date, the program has contributed more than $300,000 to 49 different charities.
***INFORMATION TO ASSIST YOU IN NOMINATING CHARITY CARS***
- CHARITY- The Original 1800CharityCars
- CHARITY WEBSITE- http://www.800charitycars.org/
- CHARITY MISSION STATEMENT- Their stated mission is “To engage in activities that will uplift humanity” with their main focus on providing free donated vehicles to struggling families to assist them in their transition from dependency to self-sufficiency.
- CHARITY CONTACT- Rose Hill
- CHARITY PHONE NUMBER- 1-800-242-7489
- CHARITY EMAIL ADDRESS- firstname.lastname@example.org